Games Inbox: GTA: Vice City anniversary, Luigi’s Mansion 1 vs. Luigi’s Mansion 2, and The Outer Worlds DLC

Today is the 17th anniversary of Grand Theft Auto Victy City PC rar (in America at least, apparently it was a couple of weeks later in the UK). I know that’s not a very round number in terms of anniversaries but I want to say that a) that seems like a lifetime ago, and I suppose it was for some people, and b) I wish they’d do a remake or a sequel.You can get the All version of the GTA Vice City Rar Download from the many places.

Given how Rockstar is nowadays with new GTA content I can’t see it happening, although I do hold out hope that maybe when it gets to the 20th anniversary that maybe they’ll reconsider. For the mixture of 80s tunes and attitude is the ultimate way to experience GTA. I know that doesn’t make much sense, given the first game was in 1997 but there’s just something about it that feels like the manifestation of every fantasy from an 80s action film.

I’m fine with most of the games being set in the present day but I wish there was always one that was current that was a period piece. Maybe at least have an 80s time travel zone or something in GTA Online? I mean, they’ve got flying motorbikes so it would hardly be the strangest thing they’ve done.
Pay to not play Over the weekend I had a conversation with one of Fallout 1st’s ‘whales’ in a Reddit thread. The most interesting thing to me was that this person did not even play the game anymore. They were paying the subscription in the hope that Bethesda would use their money to improve the game. Myself and others tried to point out that this person’s actions were more likely to do the opposite, that they had in fact shown Bethesda that there were people out there willing to pay good money on rubbish which incentivised Bethesda not to improve their offering. The person then went on to reveal that they had been buying the microtransactions regularly anyway, so they saw no difference in this subscription. When asked why they bought the microtransactions they said that they liked the previous Fallout games but found Fallout 76’s approach too grindy for their available time and felt they had to spend money to keep up with others and make the experience more like the older games.

PS: RE: the weekend Hot Topic about non-violent games. Surely there is only one answer for this, the Rock Band/Guitar Hero series of games. I’m really surprised nobody picked these and it teaches me, as per usual, to send it in because unexpectedly nobody else did.   More before you start I realise it’s only just come out and I’ve not even got around to picking it up yet, but I was wondering if you knew if there were any plans for any Fallout style expansion DLC for The Outer Worlds? I’m interested in it either way and, despite my nearly 30 game backlog, I’d have probably bought it already if it wasn’t for my recent PlayStation VR outlay, but I was just curious.

Source:https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/29/games-inbox-gta-vice-city-anniversary-luigis-mansion-1-vs-luigis-mansion-2-and-the-outer-worlds-dlc-11001389/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Call of Duty Mobile Is Off to an Explosive Start

Cyberpunk 2077 For mobile, Is it possible ?

GTA 6 release date rumours: Streamer promises to drive around GTA V map until GTA 6 is announced